Do you love Call Center Representative jobs? Also, do you want to earn money from home-based positions? If your answer is “yes”, this review content for you. A lot of people knock me a better customer care company where they can work flexibly. For this reason, I write the content American Express Review.
Earn Money, Live Better
Make Million Dollar Fast Click here and learn more
American Express is a well-known famous credit card company and also financial services provider in the world. As a leading company, they feel to need their credit card holders customer services support. So they are dedicated to providing professional and reliable customer services to its small business customers.
You can more check more than 15 companies who offer Entry Level Phone Calls Jobs No Job Experience required.
What Are the Requirements for American Express Customer Service Positions?
- Have Professional and Educational Qualifications
- Have virtual customer service experience
- Must have a 4-year degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Internet browsing
- Have some experience in sales
What Are the Technical Requirements need for American Express Customer Service Positions?
- Have a windows PC with the latest update or Mac
- Must have a dedicated telephone line
- Must have dedicated high-speed Internet connection
- Must have a high-quality headphone with noise cancelling technology
- Have the secure and quiet workspace
What can do as an American Express Customer Service Professional Conductor?
- To answer incoming calls in a fast-paced environment
- To addressing general and account specific customer inquiries
- To provide clear and concise information
- To updating customer account information
- To listening to the customers and building rapport with them
- To providing excellent customer service
How Much Can You Make?
As a beginner, you can make $16.13 per hour and when you will experts you can earn more with included incentive bonus programs, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, vacation and other benefits. American Express pay all their virtual customer service conductor average $38,000 or more per month.
Who can apply?
For this position, American Express hires from 47 states. There are: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
American Express sometimes offers this customer service representative positions open in Canada and other countries. Basically, they look for people with a 4-year college degree or at least 4 years of customer service experience. For more, you can know about American Express Click here- Call Center and Customer Service Jobs page.
Does American Express Offer Flexible Schedule?
American Express offers a great opportunity where you can work with your flexible schedule. You just need to work 40 hours a week with a fixed schedule but you can work between 6 AM and 1 AM (EST) any day of the week and weekend shifts are required.
What Is The Application and Hiring Process?
This job is the most popular home-based position if you are interested to work with American Express as a customer service representative or conductor, to apply to submit your application visit here – https://careers.americanexpress.com.
As a successful candidate, you will pass a background verification check and also their home office will also be inspected by an American Express representative.
You can also visit-Accolade Support Review: Call Center Work from Home.