You must love apple products and most of the people dream to work in Apple company. Nowadays, everyone has own iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. Now, you can imagine if you could actually make money with Apple instead of spending it. Well, you can work with apple at this moment. Apple is the most popular and great companies and where hires Apple At Home Advisor jobs opportunity to work anywhere. As an Apple at Home Adviser, you can make between $10 to $15 per hour depending on your skill and experience. If you will read this review, you can learn everything how to work at home this jobs.
You can more check, Top 15 Legitimate Companies That Hire Virtual Assistants
What is an Apple At Home Advisor?
The Apple At Home Advisor position is a part of AppleCare, Apple’s customer service group where offers job opportunity as an Apple at home adviser to work at home phone call jobs anywhere with your flexible schedule.
What Does Apple At Home Advisor Do?
As an Apple At-Home Adviser positions, you will be an employee of Apple as an At Home Advisor. You may work consists of answering phone calls from customers and help them with their verities Apple product or service questions or troubleshooting issues.
What Are The Apple At Home Advisor Qualifications?
- Must have a minimum of two years with technical troubleshooting or proven technical ability.
- Must have the customer support or service experience. This includes in-person support, email, chat and phone support.
- Must be familiar and experienced with one or more types of technologies like as smartphone, iOS, tablet, PC or Mac.
- Also must have multitasking and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new skills. You can be required to learn about types of technical troubleshooting.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM or more.
What are the home office requirements?
- Must have a iMac pc or windows pc with the latest update.
- Must have high-speed internet(5 megabits per second download and 1 megabit per second upload)
- Must have a quiet place, distraction-free room with a door
- Also, must have or be willing to get a desk, an ergonomic chair.
How Much Do Apple At Home Advisors Make?
Apple at home actually pay depends on their performance and skills. As an Apple at home adviser, you can make anywhere the range between $10-$21 per hour based. According to Glassdoor, the typical hourly rate is about $15 per hour.
Does Apple provide training for the position?
Apple at home adviser company basically provides paid training lasts 5 to 7 weeks. They are trained you by their virtual live online program instructor. The training includes Apple product lessons, advanced troubleshooting & job-specific tools and processes. Basically, you will learn Apple’s unique approach to customer support through the training. When you will complete these training, you can able to work in your home office, using the iMac they provide for your role as an Apple at Home Adviser.
How Do You Start Working With Apple At Home Advisor?
If you face those requirements and some or all things mass with you, can apply for the Apple At Home Adviser position by submitting your resume to the company. For this job, you will need to meet the certain application requirements after that, you will be applied. As an applicant, you will need to complete a pre-employment assessment and background check prior to being hired. When you will continue your recruitment process, they will discuss how much want your salary.
How Do You Apply For An At Home Advisor Job?
If you’re interested to work with Apple group as an Apple At Home Adviser, for applying visit here,search for available jobs.