I wrote this content about Shutterstock Review. Read A to Z about Shutterstock Review.
Do you enjoy photography? Do you know how to do photo editing? Do you love the photography profession and do you want to make over $600 a year from it? Now, you may think how can possible to earn money by it. Well, now I discuss at this content about how can Earn Money as a Shutterstock Image Reviewer. Shutterstock might be a good non-phone work and provide a great opportunity at home option!
You can check more job visit here Apple At Home Advisor Review: Get Paid $15 per Hour To Work From Home
What Exactly is Shutterstock?
Shutterstock is an e-commerce company platform where provides businesses and consumers with royalty-free varieties photos, videos and illustrations. Shutterstock is the most popular photography website and it has a worldwide community of contributing photographers, videographers, artists and illustrators.
What Are the Computer Requirements?
- Must have a windows PC with the latest update, laptop or Mac
- Must have high-speed Internet access at least 25 Mbps download speed
- Have accurate colour display for high-resolution
- Have installed Adobe Photoshop
- Have Google Docs
- Have Microsoft Office Suite
What Skills Or Qualifications Are Needed to Be an Image Reviewer at Shutterstock?
To become an image reviewer at Shutterstock, you must be needed some skills there are:
- Must have domain expertise
- Have 2+ years of professional photography experience
- Must have availability to work 25-30 hours per week including 5-8 hours on the weekends
- Must have the ability to photo edit
- Must have the strong command of English
- Must have the understanding of evolving trends, styles and commercial value
- Have the ability to make detailed judgments repetitively
- Have organized, analytical and detail-oriented
What Does an Image Reviewer Do?
As an image reviewer at Shutterstock, you will be evaluating the images for:
- Have the overall quality
- Have commercial suitability
- Must have technical execution
- Must have adherence to the company’s acceptance standards.
As an image reviewer at Shutterstock, you will need some responsibilities there are:
- Must have the ability to approve images based on acceptance standards
- Must check for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud and copyright requirements.
- Have review images for suitability for commercial image catalogue.
- Have the ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, and detail-oriented manner.
- Must have the ability to apply metadata standards and editing.
- Have the selected keywords that drive search engine results.
- Must be provided consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to contributors.
What Are the Work Hours at Shutterstock?
Shutterstock provides you to work with your flexible schedule opportunity so you can base the hours around your own schedule. You can work between 25 to 30 hours per week and with 5 to 8 of those hours worked on the weekend.
What is the Pay Like at Shutterstock?
Shutterstock offers the rate you receive for Subscription and On Demand, downloads depend on your Lifetime Earnings. How much you have earned as an independent conductor with Shutterstock so far. There are four tiers for Lifetime Earnings: $0-$500, $500-$3,000, $3,000-$10,000 and $10,000+. And the Subscription packages allow customers to license up to 750 images per month under a Standard License, for a monthly fee. Shutterstock will initially pay you $0.25 every time one of your images is downloaded, with a tiered set of raises to $0.33, to $0.36 and $0.38 per download when you reach the $500, $3,000 and $ 10,000-lifetime earnings milestones.
What is My Overall Impression of Shutterstock?
The overall Shutterstock company rating from current and former workers at Glassdoor is 3.0 out of 5 stars.one five-star review posted from an image reviewer that you can read here.
You can also see more worker reviews (visit here) posted at Indeed.com.
How to Apply?
If you are interested to work as an image viewer or an independent conductor with Shutterstock and meet the requirements, you should
Submit your application here – https://www.shutterstock.com/jobs/listings