Do you love to teach and do you want to find a way to teach others at home & make money? Vast tutor websites who offers tutor jobs and Tutapoint is just one of many sites. They hire tutors only for US in different subjects that tutors can choose to tutor include Math, Science, World Languages, Language Arts and SAT Preparation.This content is about Tutapoint Review.
Earn Money, Live Better
Make Million Dollar Fast Click here and learn more
In this post-TutaPoint Review I’ll cover the requirements, application process, how much you get paid, how can you apply and more.
This content is about TutaPoint Review.
What Is Tutapoint?
TutaPoint is a platform where hires the tutor to connects students for tutoring various subjects. Tutapoint offers tutor jobs only for the United State Resident. Tutors are paid for tutoring through their website teaching sessions.
What subjects does Tutapoint.com offer?
- Tutoring – general academic tutoring to elementary, middle and/or high school students
- Higher Education Tutoring – General tutoring to students in college
- ESL / English Classes – Regular English and/or Math classes to students whose first language is not English
- SAT / ACT Classes – Regularly scheduled preparation courses for PSAT, SAT, ACT
How Can You Know That You Are Qualified To Become A Tutor For Tutapoint.com?
- Must be a resident of the US
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Must have a minimum two years past tutoring experience
- Must have graduated from an American or Canadian college or university
- Have the ability to meet TutaPoint.com’s technical requirements
- Have expertise in one or more of our featured academic subjects
What Is The Equipment/Computer Tutapoint.com Tutor Requirements?
- Have a windows Computer with the latest updates
- Must have a better webcam.
- Must have High-Speed Internet
- Have 4.0 GB of RAM or greater.
- Have a High-quality microphone
How Much Does Tutapoint Pay?
As a beginner tutor with TutaPoint, you are paid $14 per hour in addition to bonuses and incentives. Actually, you are paid for the time you spend with students in TutaPoint’s online virtual classroom.
What Is Payment Method?
TutaPoint pay their all tutors twice per month. You are paid via check or direct deposit.
What’s Your Schedule Like?
TutaPoint offers tutor for live tutoring from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m., Eastern Standard Time. That schedule sessions are available when you log-in Students may request instant. During the academic year, you must be committed a minimum of five hours of teaching per week.
How Can You Sign-Up?
If you meet their requirements, visit their website link http://www.tutapoint.com/signup/tutor and select your subject that you want to choose for tutoring. You need to create an account and fill out their online tutoring application simply. They provide you some simple training through their website. After that, you can able to start tutoring.
How Can You Apply?
If you are interested and meet their requirements to become an online TutaPoint tutor, visit their website and get to apply now!
You can also see more than 50 best tutor companies who hire available tutor jobs and paid between $15 to $30 per hour.