Tutor.com is one of the most popular tutor’s sites all over the world. They offer tutor jobs opportunity with your flexible time at home. If you want to work with Tutor.com, you just need a strong knowledge in your area of expertise and to currently be enrolled in a college as a sophomore or higher. As you will work with Tutor.com, you will face to complete tests which subject you will choose. You must prove your expertise before you’re accepted to tutor in that subject. Read more about Tutor.com Review.This content is about tutor.com review
What Exactly is Tutor.com?
Tutor.com is one of the most popular tutor sites who provide tutoring online job anywhere with their flexible time. If you are interested to become a tutor, you can sign up free. Teachers and college professors are also welcome to do this. You may be tutored the students are K-12 as well as college-level with some adult learners. The main things select your expertise subject that you will be tutoring. Then you can face these subject related exam and show them your expertise.
What Types of Classes Are Offered at Tutor.com?
As a Tutor with Tutor.com, you must select one or more subject, which subjects you are expertise. The list of subject here:
- Calculus/ Calculus BC
- Discrete Math
- Finite Math
- Chemistry/Organic Chemistry
- Statistics/College Statistics
- Economics (Intro, Micro, Macro)
- Research Methods
- Computer Science (Principles, C, Java, Python)
- Business Law
- Principles of Management
- Essay Writing – College Level
- Quantitative Methods
- Primary ESL
How Can You Know That You Are Qualified To Become A Tutor For Tutor.com?
- Currently, reside in either the U.S. or Canada
- Have a valid Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number
- Are eligible to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Having the ability to tutor at least five hours per week
- Are an expert in your subject (Not sure? Check our concept list!)
- written communication skills with good in the English language
- Area college sophomore or higher or have a degree from an accredited U.S. or Canadian University.
(Note: To become a tutor with tutor.com, you must need a college degree to tutor Accounting, Economics, Finance, College Essay Writing and College Statistics!)
What Are The Equipment/Computer Requirements?
To work with tutor.com, you must have:
- Windows Computer with the latest updates
- 4.0 GB of RAM or greater
- High-speed Internet
- A noise-canceling headset with a mic.
- Having screen resolution of at least 1024×768 to run the classroom software.
- Having a Mac if you can run Windows applications on it by using either Boot Camp or Parallels.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Word 2007 or update
How Much Money Can You Make With Tutor.com?
Tutor.com pay you between $9 to $13 per hour. Basically, their pay rate depends on the difficulty of the subject. They also pay you bonuses, other performance incentives and opportunity for growth. The tutor who works with tutor.com has said that they can easily make $600 per month for working just two hours. Their most active Chemistry tutors earn anywhere from between $800 to $1600 per month.
How Are You Paid?
What Are the Hours at Tutor.com?
To become a tutor with Tutor.com. you must able to work weekly at least 5 hours. You may log in 24/7 since many college kids do work part-time, so they can study odd hours of the night.
How Can You Sign Up At Tutor.com?
If you are interested to become a tutor with Tutor.com, just visit the website for more details check out their Application Process or apply now! Your application processing will take 1-3 weeks.It depends on how quickly you complete each step.
You can also read: